Friday 21 April 2023

Artificial intelligence

 



What tool have you used to generate it? I used NightCafe

What did you have to do to generate it? I wrote Healthy Habits in sport

How do you intend to use it? I didn´t have a clear intention, I wrote it to see what it would generate and if it has any relation

What difficulties have you encountered? It generates things that dont have sense with what I wrote

Have you detected any errors? In some images the content is deformed, objects inserted in a person randomly, rare expresions, etc.

I think this image reflects very good what are healthy habits in sports. Is a person doing basketball asswell as someone giving some type of food. Reflects that doing sports is as important as eating healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robots

  This robot was makey makey, each wire was a botton and using the grafite of a pencil or our own bodies we can transmit the energy to the r...